1. Because 50 inches of bottom hems were majestic to you.
2. Because the grandeur of your jeans turned you into an impossibly cool chick who hangs out on boardwalks.
3. Because you were breaking about 15 laws just by wearing them. Screw authority!
4. Because your legs became monumental pillars of cool.
5. Because this was the only time in history in which girls could dress in mountains of fabric and still be considered sexy.
6. Because JNCO once made their own comic.
7. Because your electric flames of fashion crowned you king of the rave.
8. Because you were stoned 90 percent of the time.
9. Because look at that ass.
10. Because in the ’90s, you thought wearing colossal pants while skateboarding was a great idea.
11. And because, duh: JNCOS were way cool jeans!
Oh, and just to put your mind at rest: Judge None, Choose One. JNCO. Word.
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/leonoraepstein/reasons-you-used-to-wear-jnco-jeans
11 Reasons You Used To Wear JNCO Jeans